- Advance motocycle racing beyond Malaysian shores to succeed in the Asian region by competing against highly skilled regional riders. Build a relationship with Kawasaki Japan to advance their technology
- To develop local riders by providing training in advanced riding techniques and build a cadre of riding talent to drive Malaysian competitiveness in motor racing
- Hire the best and develop the best. Our talented riders, Zamani, Fuad and Nashrul, have strong racing pedigrees. Our technical team headed by Tee has a long relationship with Kawasaki and deep expertise on road and track
That passion and belief has taken us to the end of 2011, where Bike Art Kawasaki dominated the podium in its first year competing in Asia. Two first places, two second places. 2012 will only be better.
Our vision is to Dominate the 600cc and 1000cc Sports bike categories in events across Asia.
In 2012, BikeART aims to achieve
- Pole position or front row of grid for every event entered in 2012
- Podium top step for every race in each entered category
- Develop the reputation of Bike Art sponsors throughout the region
Join the team and follow our success in 2012.